Can someone help me with this anomaly?

kimobaksh38

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
So, today, like 1 hr ago. My Android phone (Samsung j5 2017) started acting weird. My SIM cards were getting disabled every 5 min minutes, my alarms were also getting disabled, my phone freezes, black screens and lights up again. It havent done anything like that before. The phone is also very smooth and works really fine (antyhing besides this freezing and disabling issue, otherwise no lag, stuttering, etc.). Also whenever it was doing this thing, my location was popping up to be used (it shows in the task bar as if an app in the background was using it). I did scans on my device with AV software on my laptop, i got nothing showing up on it. I dont know what happens, it might be something temporarily. Also i rebooted the device several times, still having the same issue, also the samsung built-in services to check for Viruses or the general functionality of the phone dont show up anything.
appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm sorry to hear it... Possible an app.. If possible you can try to boot phone into safe mode.. See if it still behaves same way... Do you have your stuff backed up..? Factory reset would be last option