1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can someone help me port a themeto the XT720?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Navalynt, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Navalynt

Navalynt New Member

The Milestone XT720 doesn't have it's own theme forum so I figured I'd take a shot posting here. I've dumped the /system/app and /system/framework folders and the link is below:

Milestone XT720 System and Framework

I found the Theme Porter application on XDA but I really have no experience with creating themes and without a nandroid it makes me nervous. I'd rather see if any of the experts out there could help instead!

The XT720 has a locked bootloader and currently there is no custom recovery that I know of. I have push the files back manually so no need to create an update.zip signed.

What I'm looking for specifically is a port of the NexTheme, possibly with a red theme to it instead of the usual blue or green.

Any help would be appreciated!