1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can someone give some insight on sipdroid?

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by Desmond82, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Desmond82

Desmond82 New Member

So I got it up and running inbound and out bound I'm pretty impressed! Where I find myself somewhat puzzled is if wifi and the network (3g or 4g) are both on I get a audio codecs error when trying to dial out and trying to receive calls with both wifi and the network on I can't hear anything with I answer the call.

When I disable wifi and am using the network only, it works flawlessly calling out and receiving calls. Forthermore when I put the phone in airplane mode and enable wifi the sipdroid again works flawlessly both receiving and making calls.

So my questions is my issue really a issue or is this par for the course? Could I have a setting problem in my audio codex in sipdroid?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  2. Desmond82

Desmond82 New Member

So anyone...
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2012