Can someone explain Robo Defense for me

tu3218

Reaction score
I love this game, but I'm a little confused. Now this may be because I have the lite version. Anyway I set it to start at level 0, and I start playing. My question is what do I have to do to level up or whatever. I got to level 0-52 and I'm curious as to how high I have to go to level up. I feel like I'm just endlessly playing this without leveling up and making progress. If someone could help me understand this that would be great. Thanks

alienware777

Reaction score
I love this game, but I'm a little confused. Now this may be because I have the lite version. Anyway I set it to start at level 0, and I start playing. My question is what do I have to do to level up or whatever. I got to level 0-52 and I'm curious as to how high I have to go to level up. I feel like I'm just endlessly playing this without leveling up and making progress. If someone could help me understand this that would be great. Thanks

I think it goes to 100. Right around there. After you finish, you are given money which can then be used to upgrade your towers in the main menu. Then you start it again.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the free light version and got to level 100 with 8 lives left it said "you WIN"

-=Jason=-

twofourturbo

Reaction score
now you can you the points you just earned and upgrade your tanks and missiles ect.. than goe to level two and go all the way through 100 levels of that and so on and so on.