Can somebody help me modify this [metamorph] battery?

Isaiah

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm on Jrummy's Blue Shiz Rom and I'm trying to edit this battery:
switchblade5984-albums-battery-pics-picture744-desktop.jpg

(link)http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/27169-round-battery-icon.html

I already got the battery in the rom, (with an updated version of the blue bat. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/27169-round-battery-icon-24.html)

the problem is that this battery only shows the percent in intervals of (mostly) 20% (so 100, 80, 60, 40, 20, (oops) 10, 0

The zip file only included images for the above percentages, I photoshopped in the missing 90, 70, 50, 30, 15, and 5... What do I need to do to have my images included with the originals on the battery? (the attached zip is my version, with my interval added[100,90,80,70,60,50,40,30,20,15,10,5,0])

I imagine I'm missing some kind of code... but I have NO idea what that might be... help?

thanks

kastein

Reaction score
I have been looking for this as well.....please somebody...or is there a blue round battery with nothing in the center so that I could use spare parts battery info and just change the color

OP
Isaiah

Isaiah

Reaction score
I have been looking for this as well.....please somebody...or is there a blue round battery with nothing in the center so that I could use spare parts battery info and just change the color

Not that I'm aware of, however I could photoshop this one in about 5 minutes (probably less, its really easy) is that possible with spare parts though?

cause that'd be awesome

kastein

Reaction score
If your running 5.0.7 cyangen then the spare parts app let's you add the battery percentage and chhose what color

OP
Isaiah

Isaiah

Reaction score
If your running 5.0.7 cyangen then the spare parts app let's you add the battery percentage and chhose what color

yeah, i just uninstalled the shiz spare parts and put in koush's should be good. I edited the battery, the only one that gave me trouble was the 100% so I switched it out for the 100% charged one. should look cool

OP
Isaiah

Isaiah

Reaction score
Hmm the plain image works fine, but spare parts doesn't put the % in... if anybody is looking for a good symbol/"Lost" battery icon though.... not bad

kastein

Reaction score
If you got the plain one can you post it....and also a link to the lost one as well

OP
Isaiah

Isaiah

Reaction score
If you got the plain one can you post it....and also a link to the lost one as well

They're the same one (without any number in it it looks like that lost logo thingy:p). I commented on one of your posts with it. Its the 42.2kb one

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Battery percentages based on increments of 10 are ROM specific. Cyanogen is the only one i know of (not saying that there aren't others)that incorporates this feature. I've designed and distributed a battery MM theme myself on alldroid (RIP). I made them in increments of 20 down to 10 for all ROM's except CM, which i did by 10's. If the code isnt built into the framework, it doesn't matter how many battery percentages you push to the framework, the odd ones wont show up. The batteryies that the OP made are nice but useless on a ROM that doesn't support em.

OP
Isaiah

Isaiah

Reaction score
Battery percentages based on increments of 10 are ROM specific. Cyanogen is the only one i know of (not saying that there aren't others)that incorporates this feature. I've designed and distributed a battery MM theme myself on alldroid (RIP). I made them in increments of 20 down to 10 for all ROM's except CM, which i did by 10's. If the code isnt built into the framework, it doesn't matter how many battery percentages you push to the framework, the odd ones wont show up. The batteryies that the OP made are nice but useless on a ROM that doesn't support em.

I didn't make the batteries, I should probably give credit to whoever did make them, but honestly i'm not sure, they've been edited a bunch. Thanks for the info though, Jrummy said he might make shiz 10% and the blank one I made should work great with Cyanmod 5.71(5.071?) or jrummy's .8 CM remix

OP
Isaiah

Isaiah

Reaction score
for anybody that is interested I got this to work.
its the blue round battery. It works with the newest cyanogen or, when its released jrummy's .8. Just use spare parts to add the battery percent.

I tried to center it as best as I could but the percentage will still be a couple pixels to the right, and I don't know of a way to fix it without clipping out part of the battery :-/

shoot2scre

Reaction score
its the blue round battery. It works with the newest cyanogen or, when its released jrummy's .8. Just use spare parts to add the battery percent.

I tried to center it as best as I could but the percentage will still be a couple pixels to the right, and I don't know of a way to fix it without clipping out part of the battery :-/

Any chance this works on BB 1.1?

OP
Isaiah

Isaiah

Reaction score

Any chance this works on BB 1.1?

I haven't tried the newest BB, but if it has the same spare parts (or a similar tool) as cyanogen then sure. But that doesn't seem likely, the original with 20% increments will work though