can some one help me

smithj156

Reaction score
i just rooted and loaded a rom on my phone and love it. how can i make it faster and damage my phone

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
i just rooted and loaded a rom on my phone and love it. how can i make it faster and damage my phone

You actually want to damage your phone, or is that a typo ? If you want to make your phone function faster, look for the post on here about rooting and scroll down a ways and you will see some very helpful suggestions on here about using Auto Killer and SetCPU.

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

OP
S

smithj156

Reaction score
dancedroidfroy v39 i think thats right so what part of ms u from.. im on the coast also i tryed to update my roaming and it wont let me do anything
icon8.gif

Jrocker23

Reaction score
Try dialing *22899 and let it just auto program.

If its a no go then *228 hold the menu button until the keyboard comes up and use the numbers to select #1 first then dial again and do #2

mamawm

Reaction score
hi smithj, i'm from fulton up in the northeast part of the state. i had the error on the prl once several months ago. i just waited till the next day and tried again and it worked fine then. wierd, it just happens every once in a while.

in response to the op's question, i'm running xtrrom 4.5 and it is overclocked .