1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

can some one help me

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by smithj156, Jan 28, 2011.

1. smithj156

smithj156 New Member

i just rooted and loaded a rom on my phone and love it. how can i make it faster and damage my phone
  2. spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

You actually want to damage your phone, or is that a typo ? If you want to make your phone function faster, look for the post on here about rooting and scroll down a ways and you will see some very helpful suggestions on here about using Auto Killer and SetCPU.

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App
  3. mamawm

mamawm New Member

which rom did you load? some of the roms are already overclocked.
  4. smithj156

smithj156 New Member

dancedroidfroy v39 i think thats right so what part of ms u from.. im on the coast also i tryed to update my roaming and it wont let me do anything [​IMG]
  5. Jrocker23

Jrocker23 New Member

Try dialing *22899 and let it just auto program.

If its a no go then *228 hold the menu button until the keyboard comes up and use the numbers to select #1 first then dial again and do #2
  6. mamawm

mamawm New Member

hi smithj, i'm from fulton up in the northeast part of the state. i had the error on the prl once several months ago. i just waited till the next day and tried again and it worked fine then. wierd, it just happens every once in a while.

in response to the op's question, i'm running xtrrom 4.5 and it is overclocked .