Can reboot be added to the default power options?

Smack77

Reaction score
When you hold the top toggle button and you get the shutdown, airplane mode, etc. Is it possible to get the reboot option? It was on liberty 2.0.1 and I liked it.

No biggie but would be nice to know it's an option that I can turn on or an option that can be added to the build.

bright2018

Reaction score
When you hold the top toggle button and you get the shutdown, airplane mode, etc. Is it possible to get the reboot option? It was on liberty 2.0.1 and I liked it.

No biggie but would be nice to know it's an option that I can turn on or an option that can be added to the build.

+1 for that!

Sent from my Tablet using Tapatalk

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
This is another one of those options that requires hacking through moto's blur. The way that worked on Froyo does not work on GB and thus will be a lot more difficult to implement.

It's something we'd like to see added and we'll re-investigate the feature in the future once we've got the base stabilized. I can promise we'll re-visit it, but I can't promise a positive outcome.

cuddabrown

Reaction score
Theres an option in liberty settings to hardreset using home screen button.double tap..works for me

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Jubakuba

Reaction score
Theres an option in liberty settings to hardreset using home screen button.double tap..works for me

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

That's actually what I've been using...and honestly don't mind it in the slightest.

OP
S

Smack77

Reaction score
Thanks for answering! Hopefully you guys can figure out how to add it.

Cryson

Reaction score
+1 me too. Im pretty sure cm7 has this on the new dx update

Well you have to remember with Liberty it is based off the .596 OTA from Moto so they are limited to what they can do with blur, where as CM7 is based off of AOSP. Correct me if i'm mistaken.

I as well would like this feature though if there is a way to do it in 2.3.3.