Can only get on web browser and browse when on wifi

OP
N

Nick80080

Reaction score
I got it yesterday at 5:00 and it started the problems at about 10:00 maybe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
N

Nick80080

Reaction score
And yes theres a store near me.

OP
N

Nick80080

Reaction score
Kj. I live in indiana

Kimo91

Reaction score
Try going to the Verizon store and have them replace your SIM card. If you do go please post if that fixed your data issues. I'm all about helping someone and when I'm stumped like this I like reading different solutions to us that to help others.

Sent from my Rooted and Safestrapped Moto DROID RAZR

OP
N

Nick80080

Reaction score
Will do.

OP
N

Nick80080

Reaction score
Hm.
Well on my way to the store it started working.

vect97

Reaction score
Thank you

Go into settings, data management and see if enable data over mobile is unchecked, if so recheck it to reenable your data connections

Sent from my Rooted and Safestrapped Moto DROID RAZR

You are a genius. I couldn't connect all night and didn't see anyone else with 4g and 3g outages online so I tried this and it worked perfectly. Thank you!!!!!!:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

narcicist

Reaction score
Hm.
Well on my way to the store it started working.

Did you change any settings or get better reception? I'm having the same problem. All my apps work, including the social ones and email, but no browsing or downloading from the app market.

narcicist

Reaction score
This might fix it

I got through to Motorola support yesterday and they helped me out a lot, it's working now. Here are the steps:

1.There is an update that you have either recently done or still need to do. Here's how to check/do it:
- Make sure that your phone is fully charged and connect your phone to Wi-Fi network
- Go to Settings > About Phone > System update. and perform the update. It takes a little time, so don't get nervous or anxious.

2. Back-up your phone. You can do this through motocast and by syncing contacts with google: Go to Settings > Account > Tap on the Gmail account > Make sure to "Tick" the box near "Synchronize Contacts" option. Apps will be saved on the Android market under "My Apps" if you have a user name there, so you can re-download easily.

3. Perform a factory reset:
Go to Settings > Privacy > Factory reset > And confirm it

I tried to do the update without the reset, but the browsing still didn't work. It only worked after the factory reset

Good Luck

sparky1124

Reaction score
My Razor has been loosing data connection since beginning of December. Before Christmas they changed the sim card, didn't help. Last tuesday I got the 2nd Razor, not much better. then Wednesday I received the 3rd one. I still loose data connection, just not as much. If I'm in a area where there's both 3g/ 4g it'll happen 3 or 4 times a day. I'm told by Verizon this is a know issue & Motorola will have a update this month to fix this problem. What really bothers me is Verizon sends out a used Razor to replace my $300 Razor. Now Motorola has three Razors out. They should have put more thought alone with a stronger battery in the first Razor