Can not boot into recovery

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by pinkDROID, Aug 5, 2010.

1. pinkDROID

pinkDROID New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been running roms by Jrummy for some time now. Normally I manually push roms to my phone and use clockwork recovery to install, Today I noticed that all Jrummy16 roms are gone from the forums? I went into rom manager premium and found his stuff there. I downloaded a rom and now I can not get into recovery mode. My phone stays at the moto screen for forever then proceeds to boot after about 3 mins. I tried to manually go into recovery mode holding power and X and same thing. I flashed SPRecovery 0.99.3b that is found in the rom manager app and same thing. What is going on? I am currently running JRummy froyo kangerade V4.0.7 pink life. I have never had a problem before with any of his roms. My Rom manager premium is the latest version and I have the most recent clockworkmod recovery flashed. Any ideas?

2. pinkDROID

pinkDROID New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok currently I decided to try re-flashing a older verison of clockwork recovery.. finally got into the recovery mode and I am backing up my last rom. I hope this does the trick. Oh can anyone tell me why Jrummy16's roms are no longer listed in the custom roms section of the forum?

Search tags for this page

galaxy boot to recovery cyanmod

jrummy boot into mode