Can no longer upload videos to YouTube.. Says I am on a cloud service

Robotics

Reaction score
I have searched for answers to this, and have only come up with clearing cache. I have cleared the cache of the built in browser and there is no more caches to clear that I see.

Anyway. I can no longer upload videos to youtube. I get and error saying "videos can not be uploaded from cloud services".
Well I dont use any cloud services. And none are installed on my phone.

I have tried it going through the YouTube app, and the gallery (both used to work fine)

Does anyone know how to correct this problem?

I am getting no where searching the internet :(

Thanks

huskur

Reaction score
Have you tried just rebooting your phone? I know its minor but I would try that first. Worst case scenario will be trying a Factory Data Reset

OP
Robotics

Robotics

Reaction score
Have you tried just rebooting your phone? I know its minor but I would try that first. Worst case scenario will be trying a Factory Data Reset

Yes I have rebooted the phone several times. Guess I will try the factory data reset. Hope that goes well :(

RzrGrl

Reaction score
Did you have any luck with FDR? I just tried uploading video to YT and exact same thing. I also have no cloud services, tried uploading from Gallery and YT, same thing. Grrrr. Ultimately, I had to fire up AirDroid and transfer the videos to my desktop computer and upload them to YT from there. I've never done an FDR and really don't want to go that way. But if I have no choice .... sigh. Hope more feedback gets added to this thread. Thanx!

djspy

Reaction score
Sounds like yet another genius idea by Google to cut functionality. I'm getting fed up with Google.