Can my son play on line games on a Samsung Galaxy tab SCH-I800

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
i bought this tab for $50 through Verizon for my son who is out of town, and he's asking if he can play some online games as he does on a computer. not rooted at this time. i don't know the answer to that, can anyone answer this for me. he likes world of warcraft and something called weeworld.
thanks in advance.

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
Unfortunately unlike desktop and laptop computers the android devices while they have their own online games are not capable of running software from windows based pc's they seem similar in nature but android is linux based not windows based obviously. So there are conflicts and complications with such things
And most android devices while powerful for a portable device aren't nearly as powerful as a full fledged desktop computer. Even if exe file formats worked on android devices they wouldn't be powerful enough to keep up with games that demanding both gameplay wise and graphically. They don't have keyboards making them limited on what they can accomplish.

OP
SILVER COUPE

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
Unfortunately unlike desktop and laptop computers the android devices while they have their own online games are not capable of running software from windows based pc's they seem similar in nature but android is linux based not windows based obviously. So there are conflicts and complications with such things
And most android devices while powerful for a portable device aren't nearly as powerful as a full fledged desktop computer. Even if exe file formats worked on android devices they wouldn't be powerful enough to keep up with games that demanding both gameplay wise and graphically. They don't have keyboards making them limited on what they can accomplish.

i figured as much. appreciate your response, many have looked but no one cared to chime in. thanks again.