Can Microsoft make a better Android phone than Google

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Echo-notifications-snooze-alerts-boomerang-categorise-android-lock-screen-840x420-620x264.png

Reading an article about Microsoft's attempt at an android phone, I begin to be intrigued at the possibilities of what Microsoft could do. Some of the issues I have with Android I feel like can be resolved adding just a little more programming from the Microsoft side of the house. Hopefully this can eventually evolve into a powerful tablet experience.

Microsoft is surprisingly close to making a decent Android phone

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Not do sure, after the few MS phones I've had.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I may get crucified for this but I think Apple could make a very pleasant Android experience. ..

To this day I still miss the look and functionality of the iPhone lock screen. I really hate the Samsung lockscreen with the Grey backgrounds around all alerts. I know there are apps for this but they all have issues that I can't work around

Note 4tified

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I may get crucified for this but I think Apple could make a very pleasant Android experience. ..

To this day I still miss the look and functionality of the iPhone lock screen. I really hate the Samsung lockscreen with the Grey backgrounds around all alerts. I know there are apps for this but they all have issues that I can't work around

Note 4tified
Ok, I'll go get the rope. Someone find us a nice tree. Lol...

I can't argue with what you're saying but it's such a stretch.

Sent from my Note 4

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Yeah different forums, mostly podcasts

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk