can I wear my Verizon Droid 2 on a lanyard???

leftynomore

Reaction score
Is there a hole somewhere on the Verizon Droid 2 to insert a lanyard loop? I've looked all over the place but if it's there I must be blind. Could someone pretty please tell me how to attach my Droid 2 to a lanyard before I lose it? Much appreciate it! leftynomore

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum

...there is not a lanyard loop on the Droid 2 or any of the Droid Devices - the best bet would be to get a snapping case of sorts that a lanyard can be attached to and your phone can be placed in

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I don't want a lanyard, but I do wish the Droid came with one of those phone jewelry spots that old phones came with. I always put a camera wrist strap on my phones. The extra tether allowed me to hold on to my phone just a little better.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You would seriously hang a phone around your neck?

DarkJeckyll

Reaction score
If you look at the lower right hand corner of the DX it looks like a lanyard spot or maybe a camera wrist attachment.

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
You can lanyard the Droid X, same corner as the menu key. I used one meant for a cheap camera. It's handy when fishing it out of a pocket. Of course I probably look a bit silly with a small lanyard hanging out of my pocket, but I can live with that.

OP
L

leftynomore

Reaction score
I don't have an X I have Droid 2 and that's what I was asking about the lanyard for but thanks for the info anyway.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't have an X I have Droid 2 and that's what I was asking about the lanyard for but thanks for the info anyway.

Lol, its amazing how these threads get off topic. Although this this was off topic, it was almost on topic. if that makes sense. And to anser your question, i think tp has good advice....i think your only bet is a a snapping case.. as your probly not going to want to moddify your phone just to put on a lanyard. (if so....duct tap? lol)

TwerpPoet

Reaction score

I know, and I'm sorry I didn't have something more useful to say. Mostly I was responding to the post that said no Droids had a place to attach a lanyard.

The suggestion to get a case is your best bet. Even if you can't find one designed for it, one of the sturdier cases shouldn't be hard to modify.

MiltMiltLu

Reaction score
So I actually spent about an hr doing this, when you slide your phone there is a really thin space, I put a piece of thing fishing line through it and tied it to the left side (phone horizantal) then I used a uni knot and tied a keyring to it! now I simply click my lanyard to it! It is a bit ugly, but if you really need a lanyard (me) then it's really useful! hope it helps! I attached a picture too! dancedroid

nikecar

Reaction score
Wouldn't the weight be annoying around your neck?

Or are some folks used to the ball and chain from their wives??.

I think I'm going to market these cases...

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Last edited:

RightGirl

Reaction score
Where is it in the Incredible 2?
My old incredible bit the dust and they sent me a 2
I cant find the lanyard holes