Can I use apps I buy on a android tablet and phone?

jacobbones

Reaction score
I just purchased a android tablet, I was wondering if the apps that I buy from the android market place on the tablet will be able to also be used on a droid phone when I get one.

For instance I bought a tv app on the tablet, can I just log in to the market on a phone and re-download it to a droid x and not have to re-puirchase it.?

boddah

Reaction score
Should be able to. When I upgraded to a Droid 2, I had my Droid also still activated, and that's how it worked. I signed in on both devices using the same Google account, and I had all my apps on both.

devinhfox

Reaction score
Yeah, that works. Keep in mind that only one at a time can have the 3g service. The other will have to be on wifi.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Yeah, that works. Keep in mind that only one at a time can have the 3g service. The other will have to be on wifi.

Since he mentioned a tablet and a phone I think if his tablet is 3g they can both be on 3g at the same time. For the phones though that would be the case, only one at a time. As long as you use the same google account your apps can be accessed from as many devices as you have.