Can I transfer my rom game save state to my computer?

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by benr3600, Mar 9, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. benr3600

benr3600 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like it's time to get yet another Droid X. This time, I don't want to lose my Pokemon game save state; I've put several hours into the game and don't feel like starting over. Again. Will it be possible to transfer this file to my computer, and then onto a new phone, possibly a different phone with a different gen android OS?
  2. benr3600

benr3600 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, I'm back. Hopefully somebody can help. What has happened, was my second DX took my game file just fine, and I was able to start off with the game save state on my new phone. Then, that phone had the same problem, so I took it back, and now that I've hooked my third phone up to the computer, it won't accept the file. Doing the exact same thing ("send to" the phone after right clicking on the file) it now tells me that the phone is either not responding or disconnected. It tells me the exact same thing when I try to click and drag the file onto the open SD card folder. Anybody know what I could do to fix this issue?
  3. indiantechie

indiantechie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like it's time to get yet another Droid X. This time, I don't want to lose my Pokemon game save state; I've put several hours into the game and don't feel like starting over. Again. Will it be possible to transfer this file to my computer, and then onto a new phone, possibly a different phone with a different gen android OS?
Search tags for this page

cell phone gbc emulator save transfer

cell phone gbc emulator save transfer from computer to phone

does my save file from my old pokemon rom transfer to the up

how to move my pokemon save from pc to android

how to move rom saved game to different computer
how to transfer a pokemon rom between computers without losi

how to transfer my pokemon data from my phone

how to transfer rom save data

nitroexplorer2b moving saved games between roms

transferring rom saves