Can I take my Verizon Razr Maxx HD to Net10?

DJTURNz

Reaction score
The Net10 site says only T-Mobile and AT&T but I have seen a bunch of posts online saying it is possible. Can anyone shed some light?

KingCarter23

Reaction score
Droid Razr Maxx to Net10

I'm actually trying the change right now as we speak! I'm currently on Hold with Net10, I purchased the Sim card from K-Mart for 14.99. After reading so many posts online I decided to just go ahead and give it a try. I will definitely let you know how it goes guys! I'm sick and tired of the $300 Verizon Phone Bills. I think i'll try just about anything as long as it's cheap lol!!! Will keep you posted on the status!

xtor

Reaction score
I'm actually trying the change right now as we speak! I'm currently on Hold with Net10, I purchased the Sim card from K-Mart for 14.99. After reading so many posts online I decided to just go ahead and give it a try. I will definitely let you know how it goes guys! I'm sick and tired of the $300 Verizon Phone Bills. I think i'll try just about anything as long as it's cheap lol!!! Will keep you posted on the status!

What's net 10 offer?, is it nation wide?

chazla86

Reaction score
No if my knowledge serves me correctly the loop hole is it is legal as long as you're not cloning imei numbers

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2