1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can I Send / Receive MMS Using WI-FI?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by M3-ADDICT, Jun 15, 2010.

1. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT New Member

I'm on a prepaid plan with Page Plus and have my Motorola Droid activated under their Unlimited Talk & Text, 20MB Plan. MMS uses Data, and occasional web surfing. My Data reached 0.00 today, and the 3G automatically turned off it seems. I received a few MMS afterwards, and in a text format. It asks me to download them. Can I download MMS using WI-FI? I keep clicking download, with my WI-FI on, and it's not working.
  2. rectorc08

rectorc08 New Member

I wanted to know the same question. I just got on the prepaid plan with Page Plus as well with the Motorola Droid and I ran out of the 20mb in like 2 hours if that, and I have a wireless router and would like to know if you can receive MMS as well. Thanks.
Search tags for this page
can you mms using wifi
can you text over wifi on verizon s3

download mms over wifi

how do i receive pic messages over wifi
how download mms with wi fi and not use your data at&t fusio
how to download mms on wifi
how to send texts over wifi android
how to use wifi to send mms on android and not data
kirim mms via wifi
page plus mms over wifi
pageplus mms over wifi