"Can I See Your Droid"?

windstrings

Reaction score
Seriously we don't care who you let see your phone

You got a rat in your pocket?

I"m interesting in knowing.... I for one don't let any bozo touch my phone and only those I really trust do I even hand it off to them with the game, app, or phone call already going.

Its a bit like handing your laptop over to your granddad who has never touched one before.

Everything you touch does something.

After the many hours of setting this thing up.... someone could really screw it up... then that would sync with your online account and........

I have about 15 years of contacts accumulated.

I do more than just game and talk on the phone on mine and don't want anyone totally wiping out something they don't even have a clue they are doing.

alienware777

Reaction score
Seriously we don't care who you let see your phone

You got a rat in your pocket?

I"m interesting in knowing.... I for one don't let any bozo touch my phone and only those I really trust do I even hand it off to them with the game, app, or phone call already going.

Its a bit like handing your laptop over to your granddad who has never touched one before.

Everything you touch does something.

After the many hours of setting this thing up.... someone could really screw it up... then that would sync with your online account and........

I have about 15 years of contacts accumulated.

I do more than just game and talk on the phone on mine and don't want anyone totally wiping out something they don't even have a clue they are doing.

I second this.

MrTommy

Reaction score
And as such, I treat it as such...

Touching Droid is a privilege NOT a right.
-

I've had several friends ask to see my vaunted Droid. However, the key word here is "Friends". I would take it odd for a stranger to ask to see the phone, depending on the circumstances.

But yeah, I'm with you, StepDroid. :)