Can I save a list of Downloaded apps?

Droid-Incredible

Reaction score
I'm moving from a MotoDroid to a Droid Incredible later this week. In my Moto I have over 50 programs that I've downloaded. It's not an issue to download them again in the Incredible if I have a list of what they are.

So, the question is this: Is there way to create a list of what programs I've downloaded? I know I can go to the Market and see what I've downloaded but what then? Do I just need to take a pencil and paper and write it down or is there a way to save the list of installed programs?

Thanks for your help.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
use mybackup - back them up, switch memory card to new phone, and restore

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm moving from a MotoDroid to a Droid Incredible later this week. In my Moto I have over 50 programs that I've downloaded. It's not an issue to download them again in the Incredible if I have a list of what they are.

So, the question is this: Is there way to create a list of what programs I've downloaded? I know I can go to the Market and see what I've downloaded but what then? Do I just need to take a pencil and paper and write it down or is there a way to save the list of installed programs?

Thanks for your help.

appbrain.com is designed for this purpose. Just download the appbrain app to your Droid. Then go to the website, create an account there and synchronize. When you're ready to download apps to your Incredible, just go to the appbrain.com website again and line up the apps you want to download from your account list.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks for your help.

appbrain.com is designed for this purpose. Just download the appbrain app to your Droid. Then go to the website, create an account there and synchronize. When you're ready to download apps to your Incredible, just go to the appbrain.com website again and line up the apps you want to download from your account list.

+1 for AppBrain! :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
AppBrain ftw.......I think more users should use that in those "whats your fav apps?" topics.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Surprised no one here mentioned about Google Sync. Google Sync automatically syncs what apps you have downloaded to your google account (give it 15 mins or so after your latest dl'd app to work). All you need to do is sign in and your app list should be there.