Can I return my Razr Maxx to Verizon or not?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by GSdub510, Jun 5, 2012.

1. GSdub510

GSdub510 New Member

this is my second one. the first one had dead pixels so i exchanged it for a new one. this new one that i just got yesterday has a dead pixel right in the center of it. i dread going back to verizon to tell them this again but i don't want a defective screen.

are you allowed to return more than one device? what i want to do is return the maxx, activate my fascinate, pre-order the samsung galaxy s3, and then upgrade to that, all while keeping my unlimited data. can i do this?

thanks
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

First question, I wouldn't stand for a new one with a dead pixel, so I wouldn't hesitate to take it back. Dead or stuck pixels are essentially a thing of the past.

Whether they'll let you exchange or return no is a whole other ballgame. It never hurts to ask, and especially if you've experienced problems across multiple units.

Good luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.
  3. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Are you still within the first 14 days since you upgraded? That's the main question. If you're over the look-see period, then you'll be getting a Certified Like New replacement. I wouldn't put up with a dead pixel on the screen so I'd get it replaced under the warranty.
  4. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Wouldn't be able to stand a dead pixel on a new phone, get that defected unit replaced:p
  5. trabbando

trabbando New Member

i don't think so
Search tags for this page

i want to return my verizon droid razr

will tk maxx do an exchange if return date just past?