Can I read gmail on my computer?

Bratster2

Reaction score
Wow...Google has made it way more complex than it should be.

I haven't logged in to the desktop site in a long time.

I just use my phone or on pc I setup Thunderbird to check it.

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, but once he logs on, all he has to do is go to a Google page (it is my home page on my laptop) and touch the "sign in" button. His account will be there, asking for password. If he stays "logged in", Google will open to his account, and he just clicks email.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

canerday

Reaction score
When I go my google page and log in it takes me to my att email . It doesn't seem to 'know' about the already established gmail. How do I add an established account?

tommyg562000

Reaction score
When I go my google page and log in it takes me to my att email . It doesn't seem to 'know' about the already established gmail. How do I add an established account?

Can you take a screen shot when you are logged into the account and post it here?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to the Google page. Make sure you aren't signed in. Go to sign in. You should get the Google log in page. Click to log in. Make sure you put in you Google email account and password. If it opens to att mail, you may (or rep who set up phone) have accounts linked.

You can also try creating the account at log in...

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

canerday

Reaction score
Finally ~ days later I can see my gmail on my pc. If any body's interested how I did it ~ who knows ~ but I saw a tiny little touchpad icon up in the top right and clicked on it. That opened several other options and one of them was gmail. I clicked there and it finally opened my gmail. Don't know if I can ever get back here but I wanted to thank you. I kept trying every suggestion.
BJ