Can i put my iTunes music on my droid incredible 2?

questionkid

Reaction score
Ok, so i have an iPod touch 2nd generation and lots of music of that. I will be getting the droid incredible 2 on january 11, 2012. I wanted to know the easiest way to transfer my music library from iTunes to my droid. Any suggestions?

joggy

Reaction score
There are many ways to do this. I use iSyncr because it just plain works. You can even automate it with the wifi addon which makes it super easy.

nikecar

Reaction score
I use Google Music app. When GM is running on the laptop and i add songs in iTunes or even into the designated folder if I rip music from a CD, GM automatically uploads it to the server and I can access it. Takes forever it seems but it works.

Another easier free way is to connect the DI2 to the computer and copy the songs to the phone's SD card (make sure when you connect, you select the disk drive option on the phone connection type). I believe the folder is "Music" or "My Music"

OP
Q

questionkid

Reaction score
i will dnld the app. and i tried my dads card, but didnt know what to do

my dad has the di2 now, but he used to have the very first droid. i took his old card and put it in my laptop, but i didnt know what to do from there. do you know what to do next?

calidmb

Reaction score
Doubletwist imports all your music from itunes. It's pretty easy

Sent from my Dinc2 using DroidForums