Can i please have info on scratch film

rsarno

Reaction score
Hello

I would like to find a screen film for my new dInc.

I would like to have it cover the entire front, not just the glass. But at the same time i cannot afford 10 packs of them so it should be somewhat easy to put on.

Thank you for any help.

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
The steinhil, or however it's spelled, went on pretty easy and covers everything up to the plastic ridge. I'm not sure if you want something that goes around the sides too, but I got a case for that.

OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
yes i have ordered a siedo active case.

thank you, i will look into this one!

OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
Sorry for bump, but i had some additional questions.

How does the Seido film compare to the Steinheil one?

I am looking for a full face film, not just the glass.

I notice with the Steinheil i have to do it in the shower or something? I am scared to death to even attempt this. Is there one which might be a bit more simpler for me?

OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
is the Zagg invisishield one a good option?

i have a giftcard to BB so if its sold there, that might work out well for me.

tyvm

drtnsnw

Reaction score

tyvm
My BB had the screen only invisashield for 20.00
I have the Zagg sitting at home ready to go on. I just asked this exact question today but have not gotten an answer so if I don't hear anything the zagg wil go on. I have had those on my iPod touch, my wifes alst 2 phones and on my TP2 and liked them all except the screen on the TP2 was a little less responsive.

I ordered the Seidio rugged yesterday and will compare them after the rugged case gets here with the screen cover

Chris

atthehop

Reaction score

tyvm
My BB had the screen only invisashield for 20.00
I have the Zagg sitting at home ready to go on. I just asked this exact question today but have not gotten an answer so if I don't hear anything the zagg wil go on. I have had those on my iPod touch, my wifes alst 2 phones and on my TP2 and liked them all except the screen on the TP2 was a little less responsive.

I ordered the Seidio rugged yesterday and will compare them after the rugged case gets here with the screen cover

Chris

I have the Zagg on mine and my son's. They are fine and the sensivity is still very good.

Had a friend that worked at BB and got it for 4 bucks.

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
The steinhil I have covers the glass, which is 99.99% of the front. I believe they make a full phone cover which does the sides and back, but I see no need for it, with the steinhil and a silicone case, the entire phone is protected.

OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
The steinhil I have covers the glass, which is 99.99% of the front. I believe they make a full phone cover which does the sides and back, but I see no need for it, with the steinhil and a silicone case, the entire phone is protected.

yes but isnt it tough to install?

2010 ZR1

Reaction score

yes but isnt it tough to install?

Actually it was easy for me. The protector is stiffer plastic so it doesn't limp around. The hardest part was figuring out which side goes against the phone. No water needed, but I would suggest putting it on right after you open the box, keeps things from getting on the screen.

Reaction score

tyvm

I got something put on that is just like it only different name brand. The entire cover with install was 47 bucks after tax. I have to say I love it. I do not worry about how dirty it gets or how much I put it in my pocket it still looks great.

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I put my Zagg cover on last night and just like all my other ones I really like it. What I didn't like was the way they did there super applicator juice. They used to give you a little pump squirter to spray on the shield, the screen and your fingers. Now it is a sponge in a plastic case that gets all over and doesn't work as well. I still got it on but it was a PIA
Also, the screen works great, way better than the TP2 one did
Chris

ffej89

Reaction score
I always use invisible shield and when i buy it at BB i have them put it on for me.