Can I master this keyboard, have you?

greyghost04

Reaction score
I love this Droid, but i wonder if I'll ever get good on the physical keyboard. The virtual keyboard seems so much easier to use. I start to think that if I'm not going to use the keyboard then I might as well exchange it during the 30 free trial for a HTC Eros. Well I know I wouldn't do that, but I think about it. What is your experience with the real keyboard? Are you getting better over time? Maybe my fingers are just too big. :motdroidvert:

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
I actually prefer the physical keyboard. I make too many mistakes on the virtual keyboard!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I need to be real precise I use the real keyboard. I try to use the virtual whenever I can.

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
I'm more accurate on the physical keyboard but I wish it had the same capabilities as the virtual (suggesting words).

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If you mean Master by being able to use it correctly...Then Yes..

allikanbe

Reaction score
I have xxx large hands. the keyboard works fine. for texting, i often use the microphone. it's even easier.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Never really messed with it until I did the manual update. I guess I'd better play with it some. If the predictive text was there I'd probably use it more.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Graffin

Reaction score
I make too many typos on the physical. I make a buttload on the virtual keyboard as well, but the Droid usually fixes them for me.

light3828

Reaction score
You know, the horizontal virtual keyboard is cool with the autofill, but the delete key is in such a place that it is easy to brush and-bummer. Any suggestions? Can you change the sensitivity of the touch screen?