Can I log into my google account and access my apps from other persons phone?

MonKENy

Reaction score
I want to root and flash a ROM to a co-workers phone. I dont want her to have to spend $ on stuff she will never use again. Can I link my google account and use that to re-download clockwork on her phone to do the flash and than un install everything? I know she wants me to flash it but I doubt she will want to pay for apps like that.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I want to root and flash a ROM to a co-workers phone. I dont want her to have to spend $ on stuff she will never use again. Can I link my google account and use that to re-download clockwork on her phone to do the flash and than un install everything? I know she wants me to flash it but I doubt she will want to pay for apps like that.

First thing I notice. I wouldn't be flashing roms onto friend's phones. If they can't do it themselves, and don't care enough to do it themselves, I don't know why they'd want to do it. Trust me, you'll probably have to end up fixing their phone in the long run.
I have a friend who I'm leading through the whole new to Android modding stage and I'm letting him learn on his own. I will do anything to help other than doing it for him. He's techy and will have no problem but I still won't do it for anyone.

As to signing in with your account. It may be possible. Just make sure you sign into the Play Store and have the main account slot basically and not just have your account added on.

Sent from the best phone on Verizon!

LoFi

Reaction score
Just download Rom Manager. There's a free version available in the Play Store, and you can flash Clockwork from within the app.

Sent from my DROIDX

Savagerun

Reaction score
You still need the bootstrap app to use rom manager on the DX. You need to run the bootstrap app first. It should tell you that in the description of rom manager in the market.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes...
I added my account on my boys phone.
Installed gta3 then removed my account...

----posted maxx'ed out----