can i get the ota?

godtuti

Reaction score
Ok so I have the original froyo leak with fly x and a old tranquilty version on it. Can I get the ota froyo? Is it worth getting it?can I put fly x or a new tranquility version on it? Can I root it? Does it have jit?

kk4df

Reaction score
Ok so I have the original froyo leak with fly x and a old tranquilty version on it. Can I get the ota froyo? Is it worth getting it?can I put fly x or a new tranquility version on it? Can I root it? Does it have jit?

You can get the OTA Froyo, but you will have to SBF back to 2.1 and let the OTA update your phone. The OTA can still be rooted, but if you mess something up, SBF will no longer be an option to help you start over. I understand there are some deodexed ROMs that can be applied to the OTA Froyo version.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
godtuti

godtuti

Reaction score

You can get the OTA Froyo, but you will have to SBF back to 2.1 and let the OTA update your phone. The OTA can still be rooted, but if you mess something up, SBF will no longer be an option to help you start over. I understand there are some deodexed ROMs that can be applied to the OTA Froyo version.

is it worth it?

kk4df

Reaction score
Not worth it to do the OTA upgrade yet. I'm staying with the old bootloader for now. Once I stop messing around with this phone, I might go to the OTA version once the get all the bugs worked out.