Can I Get My Soundhound Data Back?

neccoguy21

Reaction score
basically my problem is that i have searched and bookmarked many songs from soundhound, but that was between backups and data wipes, so i never have all the ones ive bookmarked at once on my phone.

I have alot of sdcard image backups, so i have alot of separate /soundhound folders with a subfolder of /cache with subfolders of /images and /data. can i use these data and image files and put them all back into my the soundhound folder i use now on my sd card to get back all the searches i did before and make soundhound look like it never got cleared since i bought it?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I never used this app, but I know a little about android and data... I would say to do this. Make a current recovery - then flash back one of your backups where you had the most saved info of that app, then download Titanium Backup from the market (its free) and do a backup of that app. It will backup the app and the data. Then you can flash back to your current setup and download Titanium Backup and restore the data on that app. Its amazing.

OP
neccoguy21

neccoguy21

Reaction score
I never used this app, but I know a little about android and data... I would say to do this. Make a current recovery - then flash back one of your backups where you had the most saved info of that app, then download Titanium Backup from the market (its free) and do a backup of that app. It will backup the app and the data. Then you can flash back to your current setup and download Titanium Backup and restore the data on that app. Its amazing.

I know exactly what you're talking about, and i do take those steps, the only problem is, i would only have maybe 5 song searches at most saved in soundhound by the time i want to backup everything, do a wipe and flash another rom. so i want to combine all the small bits and pieces of all the info ive collected on the way doing sdcard backups on my computer nabbing all the raw data, and all the titanium backups with their individual data backups. i want to combine all the little bits into one giant cache folder.

the soundhound folders are set up like this

/soundhound
/cache
/images
img_9a15c478edb33781873b1232495a68de (PNG files)
img_56f4012b68ba6e8d700903c0eda63e68
/data
api_serialized_com.melodis.midomiMusicIdentifier_2.1.0a_1a1c105aa10d43a4654f2aafb073b06c
api_serialized_com.melodis.midomiMusicIdentifier_2.1.0a_cca069f5bf500636c0c1aba8feae704f

jasontx

Reaction score
Did you ever find a solution to your issue? I just had a phone crash and have the same issue. I have some bookmarked songs and searches I wanted to go back to. Thanks for any help you might have learned.