Can I get my sms messages to email with dates stamps?

dwightwdecker

Reaction score
I am looking for an application that I can use to capture a long sms thread (500 messages) and send it to my GMail account and have it keep the date and time stamps for the messages. Does anyone know of something?

PVS

Reaction score
If these messages are not already in your phone, then you can try PhoneLeash (Android Market, free). It forwards SMS to email, with time stamps of the incoming SMS. As the messages come in, you'll build the thread in your email account.

PVS

Reaction score
With the latest version of PhoneLeash you can export all SMS' for a given day, to an email account. Each SMS gets transformed into a separate email. If you forward these to GMail they'll form a nice conversation view on the other end. Now about timestamps: PhoneLeash will timestamp it as being sent whenever the original SMS was received but email systems show when _they_ received the message. So you'll have to dig deep to look for the "sent" timestamp.

View attachment 46270

gbhammer33

Reaction score
"email my texts"

"email my texts" allows you to send all your texts or just a thread of texts to any email address. You can print them!