Can i get a phone thats the size of a phone!!!

J

JriderG

Landline phones are usually bigger with less features. I like a huge phone to watch videos on and ease of using touchscreen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Landline phones are usually bigger with less features. I like a huge phone to watch videos on and ease of using touchscreen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

You don't carry your landline phone with you everywhere do you? :p

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
"Can i get a phone thats the size of a phone!!!"

My Droid Bionic is a phone. Therefore it is the size of a phone. Case closed, nothing to see here, move on.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
get a basic phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DrZenga

Reaction score
Me likey t3h big scr33nz

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Htown315

Htown315

Reaction score
You got me bayou...you're a quick one, nothing gets by you ;)

Anyway. I see the point of big 4.65" screens but not everyone wants a phone so large. Its cumbersome, whether some of you want to admit it or not. Try jogging with a bionic(for those who actually exercise). And you shouldn't have to give up performance when going to a smaller screen. Nexus hardware in a dinc2 body. Am I saying to stop making big screens, no of course not just don't limit the market to phones at or larger than the size of the bionic(length and width).

brandon9559

Reaction score
how about the juke? anybody remember the juke?

Lol I know someone who still uses that dreadful switchblade phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC THAT DOES HAVE A FEW BUGS BUT I WONT START MULTIPLE THREADS OVER IT using DroidForums

hillbilliegreg

Reaction score
I get what you're saying, I went from my old blackberry to the blackberry Pearl, cause of size. But I'm old the eye's aren't so good anymore. When I got my Droid x, other than android, it was the size of that beautiful screen that I lusted for. Now I couldn't imagine having a small phone

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I get what you're saying, I went from my old blackberry to the blackberry Pearl, cause of size. But I'm old the eye's aren't so good anymore. When I got my Droid x, other than android, it was the size of that beautiful screen that I lusted for. Now I couldn't imagine having a small phone

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hahaha yes indeed the bigger screens are good for old eyes and viewing. However the size of phones are getting slimmer too, so at least that's a plus. As I said before I personally prefer 3.7" screen as the ideal size for a phone, but of course this is a subjective topic.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
We'll have holographic screens here soon that project to whatever size you need, so no worries.