1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can I get a black notification bar without redoing everything?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Nibbz, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Nibbz

Nibbz New Member

I just rooted, booted up bugless' froyo rom and set up all my screens to my liking, only problem is now I am interested in getting a black notification theme, is it possible to get that without having to flash another rom or something? i wanna keep my screens and everything as is.
  2. Sal R.

Sal R. Member

You'll have to find a compatible framework-res.apk or edit the one that came with your ROM and update you're phone using CW or SPRecovery,

It's certainly doable w/o have to reflashing an entire rom.
  3. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Just edit your framework-res.apk it's pretty easy
  4. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Actually since your on bugless beast just go into rom manager and download the blue energy theme it comes with a black notification bar and a lot more it's the only theme i run on my droid you can get it here it says for v0.1 but i think it will work on any bugless beast froyo rom.
    Blue Energy Theme for FroYo and Bugless Beast v.1 FroYo and up!
Search tags for this page

black notifacation bar without flash