Can I flash a droid x?

Bailie

Reaction score
I found a guy on craigslist that says he can flash a droid x to metro pcs. Is he lieing to me? is it something I can do myself? (im pretty computer geeky) I won the phone so its no contract.

I'm not going to pay for verizon, its to expencive. 40$ for metropcs sounds just fine to me.

OP
B

Bailie

Reaction score
I called up metropcs. They said some models could be flashed. They said my phone the mb810 can't, and you don't get data. I'm cool with no data.

abe7333

Reaction score
I found a guy on craigslist that says he can flash a droid x to metro pcs. Is he lieing to me? is it something I can do myself? (im pretty computer geeky) I won the phone so its no contract.

I'm not going to pay for verizon, its to expencive. 40$ for metropcs sounds just fine to me.

As of what I heard yes you can but you won't be able to use the internet. Including 3g. I think.

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

Kack

Reaction score
WI-FI! havent heard of the DX going to metro pcs but i know of other droids flashing to it so im sure it has happened and if not it will be soon.