1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can I extract icons from theme?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by robotdg, Nov 17, 2009.

1. robotdg

robotdg New Member

I like the Black Ghost theme for Open Home -- but I want to put other apps on my homepage but their natural icons are ruining the theme -- there doesn't seem to be an icon pack to go along with black ghost...

so two questions:

a) can someone recommend an icon pack to dovetail with the black ghost theme?

and

b) if i want to take the black ghost icon for messenger and then use that for handcent sms -- is there a way to pull that icon out of the theme? using bettercut it only lets me choose icons from icon packs... but the icon i want is inside a theme...

any ideas?
  2. ohmyhead

ohmyhead New Member

I came across the Open Home theme "Ghost Black" myself just today. I too like the icons that are packed inside it and wish to use them elsewhere. I'll keep looking for a way to rip those out. Just wanted to tell you that you are not alone on this! :icon_ peace:
  3. TopSniper

TopSniper New Member

4. ohmyhead

ohmyhead New Member

Wow! Thanks, Rich! Cool wallpaper, too.
  5. robotdg

robotdg New Member

wow, indeeed! i wrote that post nearly a year ago! so, uh, a) i love email notification re: thread responses, and, uh, b) thanks!
Search tags for this page
android apps for extracting icons from themes
android extract icon from theme pack
app like theme extract
extract from icon pack

extract icon from icon pack

extract icon from theme android

extract icons from android theme

extract icons from theme android