Can I download Most common Icon PNG packs?

varxtis

Reaction score
Im trying to do a tutorial for some friends and family and have a specific way I want to go about it. It will be video oriented and I need all the Droid default icons in png format for as many droid versions as possible.
Im refering to basic app icons like those used for alarm, clock, internet, calendar, music, etc. I also need the samsung specific app icons in PNG format. I've gone through playstore and copied the PNGs for their app Icons. Its that manufacture default Icons and Samsung Icons that I can't find like "Polarise", "S Voice", "voice recorder"and the samsung specific "Music" App. Does anyone have a cache or archive of these types of Icons, or know where to get them? I'll accept any suggestions with appreciation, but am trying to find higher rez ones if at all possible.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
If it were me looking for the icons, I'd pull them from roms with 7zip. They should is system/framework-res.apk. The same goes for apps

Tapped from a Nexus

OP
varxtis

varxtis

Reaction score
Ironically I found an app "Icons Extract". Seems to work great for the most part.