Can I change which clock displays on my current Scene?

EmmyLou

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I bought the Eris today... it's my first smart phone.

I was wondering if there's any way I can change which clock display I have without having to change my entire scene? If anyone can help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it as I've been trying to figure out how to make this work!

Thanks and have a Happy New Year! :eek:)

laurentypo

Reaction score
Yes, I changed my clock to a simpler one. You can download widgets or use the ones that are on the phone itself, but those look like analog clocks or retro flip clocks. Go to the Market and look for "Digital Clock Widget." Once you download it, you can tell it which size clock you would like by pressing the MENU button when you open the Digital Clock Widget program that you've downloaded.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, I changed my clock to a simpler one. You can download widgets or use the ones that are on the phone itself, but those look like analog clocks or retro flip clocks. Go to the Market and look for "Digital Clock Widget." Once you download it, you can tell it which size clock you would like by pressing the MENU button when you open the Digital Clock Widget program that you've downloaded.

What developer? There are several Digital Clock Widget" apps.

THE FUZZ

Reaction score
I am new to the droid and I love it!! I just got a new digital clock app. Now I am wondering if there is a way to make the little clock at the top right of the screen go away since i now have one on my home screen. thanks for the help