1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can I apply the. 893 update and forever root after liberty 3?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by nazzo123, Nov 16, 2011.

1. nazzo123

nazzo123 New Member

I rooted my phone and put liberty 3 with the ICS theme on it. But I forgot to put forever root on it and the .893 update that's supposed to help battery and signal issues. Can I still put it on?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. nazzo123

nazzo123 New Member

ummm anyone want to give me a answer?
  3. RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG New Member

use this http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...70-r3l3as3droot-43v3r-root-bionic-v2-1-a.html i basically had liberty rooted ...so i used this to go back to full stock .. then it rebooted while still plugged in i signed into my account on phone waited then followed promts to hit any key to root my phone in charge only mode after it reverted me ... then i unplugged and updated via about phone .. i am now rooted with the 893 update ..
    what i cant figure out is why i keep having issues trying to reinstall liberty .. oh and holy S*** it helps the battery life alot ..& data connection is great now IMO I hope this helps you