Can FRG22D be rooted or not???

tmk

Reaction score
I am so confused reading all these post, so bear with me if this question has already been answered. I had a Motorola Droid 2.2 with FRG01B that was rooted using Easy Root. I unrooted my phone prior to receiving FRG22D. Everything is working fine, but I really miss all the things I was able to do with a rooted phone and I'm no longer able to root using Easy Root. Is there a way to keep FRG22D and root my phone again? If so, can someone please direct me to the correct and easiest way to do this?

Mods please remove duplicate post in "guides" section. Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am so confused reading all these post, so bear with me if this question has already been answered. I had a Motorola Droid 2.2 with FRG01B that was rooted using Easy Root. I unrooted my phone prior to receiving FRG22D. Everything is working fine, but I really miss all the things I was able to do with a rooted phone and I'm no longer able to root using Easy Root. Is there a way to keep FRG22D and root my phone again? If so, can someone please direct me to the correct and easiest way to do this?

Mods please remove duplicate post in "guides" section. Thanks!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-frg22-leak-official-frg22d-stock-rooted.html

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oops! Hook beat me. Sorry for the duplication

OP
T

tmk

Reaction score
I read your link Hookbill, but I'm still confused. Are you saying you went from FRG01B to FRG22D while rooted? Maybe my post was confusing. Basically, I want to know how to root a stock 2.2 FRG22D phone. Is that possible? If so, how?