can expect an ics update soon

maddman33

Reaction score
can expect an ics update soon because google bought motorola for 15.8 billion on april 5th

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
That won't have any bearing whatsoever on when we see an ICS update.

RAZRscooter

Reaction score
I don't know where you get your info from? But, Google bought Motorola Mobility back in August. This has no bearing on when we get ICS. They are still two separate companies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I don't know where you get your info from? But, Google bought Motorola Mobility back in August. This has no bearing on when we get ICS. They are still two separate companies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Actually the sale was not final last August. That was just the beginning of the transaction. It still had to go through the paperwork and be approved.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

eidian

Reaction score
Actually the sale was not final last August. That was just the beginning of the transaction. It still had to go through the paperwork and be approved.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Part of that paperwork being anti-trust investigations.

Kimo91

Reaction score
Seriously who/what drives everyone's ICS rumor mills these days.

sent from my rooted and Sith powered Razr

Zandar

Reaction score
I'll throw this on the rumor pile:
Motorola seems to have pulled the Gingerbread software for the soak test. Just last night, the app "Droid Light," which is made by Motorola for their Droid branded phones, was updated to include Ice Cream Sandwich compatibility. Coincidence???!!!

Probably. But I can dream, right?

Sliced from my RAZR

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'll throw this on the rumor pile:
Motorola seems to have pulled the Gingerbread software for the soak test. Just last night, the app "Droid Light," which is made by Motorola for their Droid branded phones, was updated to include Ice Cream Sandwich compatibility. Coincidence???!!!

Probably. But I can dream, right?

Sliced from my RAZR

Several Motorola apps have received ICS compatible updates over the past week or so, many before the soak test was delayed. So at this point, I wouldn't read too much into that.

But at the very least, Motorola is getting ready for ICS.

jhev1

Reaction score
I had ice cream for desert the other night too. No way that's just coincidence. And when I was at the store buying it they had, get ready for this, ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!!! tons of them too. Maybe if I put my phone in the freezer next to them I'll get it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Kimo91

Reaction score
Speaking of which, I was in my local grocery store this morning and saw a new ice cream sandwich....its shaped like the Razr, but here's the catch: it had no filling and the sandwich part is broken in half, the insides was supposed to be filled with hopes and dreams LMAO

steeveegee

Reaction score
I had ice cream for desert the other night too. No way that's just coincidence. And when I was at the store buying it they had, get ready for this, ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!!! tons of them too. Maybe if I put my phone in the freezer next to them I'll get it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

youll probably get it faster like that then from verizon
and it will probably be less buggy too lol

T

TheAlpha

Speaking of which, I was in my local grocery store this morning and saw a new ice cream sandwich....its shaped like the Razr, but here's the catch: it had no filling and the sandwich part is broken in half, the insides was supposed to be filled with hopes and dreams LMAO

Closing forum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Closing forum.

Why do you keep saying that in various threads? Am I missing out on some new, and equally as ridiculous, "cool story bro" type thing online?