Can Droid run Iphone OS?

Discussion in 'Android Custom & Themes' started by Benny, Mar 6, 2010.

1. korp

korp Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Or I can voice opinion..... third choice!

2. Hideakikarate

Hideakikarate Member

Ratings:
    +0
    And your opinion can be ignored. Good day sir.

3. SANhacker

SANhacker Member

Ratings:
    +7
    At first I thought, why in the world would you want to go backwards ?
    Then the more I thought about it, wouldn't it be cool to go up to your iphone friends and reboot into iOS. (or whatever it is called)

Then simply state "Droid Does but I care not to" and boot back into Android OS.

I think there is some fun to be had. Maybe have an icon that showed Steve Jobs ruling over the masses. Then pan the camera to show a room filled with sleeping people. Or, a room full of chimpanzees deciding which app Apple will allow and disallow.

Even if it was an app that made it "appear" to boot up as an iphone, I'd be willing to spend a few bucks for it.

4. Hideakikarate

Hideakikarate Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Second!! But I would really rather having the duel boot option like the iphone.

5. Penguissimo

Penguissimo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope, no source leak. Your informant probably heard about people getting their hands on developer betas through non-official channels (which a LOT of people did...leading to a LOT of people with semi-useless phones after installing it without registering as a dev), but the iPhone OS source has never been leaked.

6. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Everyone, can we please remember to be respectful to each other. Swearing, cursing in any manner is unacceptable behavior. Keep it clean and try and have a decent conversation about this "subject."

Thank you.

7. some87

some87 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hi im new to the forum and droid thing. first off i just want to say i didnt know how many close minded people there are with there droids. as you can tell i loved my iphone but HATED my service that was on it. i dont hate the droid but i still like ios more then i do the droid due to that ios is SO MUCH EASYER TO USE and there are more apps and you can get it with 32gb flash built in and you can use itunes to find just about any song you could ever want and that the hardest thing you can do on the iphone is get a virus. now with the droid you have to have an anti virus but i still do like the droid os. so anybody know if ios can be put on a droid? i didnt want to read through all the post of people just saying iphone sucks. i bet most of you never even used an iphone before and are just talking crap bucause you dont even know but its ok i used to be like all of you too till i tryed an iphone and got hooked. now if you want to talk crap talk about the windows based phone because those thing do suck.

8. bb-gun

bb-gun Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First off, you don't need an anti virus app. I've never heard of a virus for a phone.

Second, the closest thing to iphone as you'll get on android is a rom called "miui" do a google search on it and search it on youtube

9. Sniper_5

Sniper_5 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Buy an iphone, they made an android port for it to help improve it.

Sent from my DROID running UD2.5 @ 1Ghz

10. bb-gun

bb-gun Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To be honest, id rather have a windows phone over an iphone. Iphones are just too boring for me. But everybody has their opinion I guess. Laughed at the post above me. Haha

11. some87

some87 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    if you read what i said you would have know i did have an iphone but at&t sucks so bad in my area that the only place i had service was in my house and it was only 3 out of 4 bars. everywhere else i would only have 1 or none. im just going to be with my droid x till verizon gets the iphone and at that time ill be more then happy to pay $700 for the phone w/o a contract.

12. some87

some87 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah they do get boring sometimes but i just like the fact that i could download songs right off my phone from itunes and they have one of the biggest music sections. just the thing that i dont like is that in order to get 32 gigs on my droid i have to buy a new sd card and spend 3 more hours putting my music back on there. oh btw thanks for that post about miui ill look into it :D

Search tags for this page
how to install iphone os on android
how to run iphone on android
how to run iphone os on android
install iphone os on android
install iphone os on android phone

iphone os on android

iphone os running on android
run iphone on android
run iphone os on android
running iphone os on android