CAN DROID Be Used On Any Flat Rate Services With Unlimited Everything Plans

Reaction score
Curious, Can an existing Droid with Verizon be used on any flat rate unlimited everything plans?
Thanks,

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Curious, Can an existing Droid with Verizon be used on any flat rate unlimited everything plans?
Thanks,

It should be, but maybe elaborate more. Are you talking about any of VZW's flat rate unlimited everything plan(s) or another carrier's? If you are talking a VZW plan, then yes I don't see why not. If you are talking about another carrier, then it depends on which carrier you are asking about.

Quick answer, if it's Sprint, then flat out NO. If it's a carrier that uses GSM technology, then again, NO. If it's another carrier that uses CDMA technology, then yes, but it will take some work.

OP
F
Reaction score
Thanks,

I understand the CDMA requirement, and I would like to stay with Verizon network, and use existing phone, but was shopping for less costly plan. The Droid 2 I have was on Verizon, and it wasn't hardly used as the company that provided it to me went belly up, so it has just been sitting, and since I don't need the data plan expense on this phone, I thought I would shop for one of the less costly flat rate deals out there which I hear many offer unlimited everything for range of $45. to $55. Not knowing all of them or which is best, was looking for some feedback.

Thanks,

stkma70

Reaction score
Flash it to Cricket or metro pcs

Sent from my ICS flavored DROID4

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you have in your area, but here in Ohio you can hack it/flash it onto page plus or revol.