can bugless fix blueooth?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by angelman, Jan 19, 2011.

1. angelman

angelman Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have been on BB for a while now. I use bluetooth on my phone to stream music to my car stereo via a2dp. I have a little blackberry bluetooth adaptor that plugs into the aux in on the stereo.
    It works perfectly except that the phone rarely will autoconnect. I have everything paired but still it wont connect unless I manualy do it each time which is a real pain. It is such a pain I bought tasker just to activate the bluetooth menu when the phone was in the car dock.
    I looked on the motorola official forums and found that many people have had similar problems with all different kinds of bluetooth devices.
    I dont know if this is something peter can look at or if it's something outside his control.
    Any help on getting bluetooth working better would be amazing. It suffers the same issues on the official OS to.
    Also sometimes the bluetooth connection gets lost, sometimes it causes the phone to reboot and sometimes it just hangs on connecting until you reboot the phone and the a2dp adaptor.

2. aaron h

aaron h New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try fixing permissions, it helped me with my similar BT issues (not sure how, but it did).