Can anyone tell me how to add Japanese to my Vortex?

sophia1212

Reaction score
My boss just gave me a vortex and I need to be able to use japanese. I actually already have a droid from when I got it late 2009 and I had help adding japanese back then too but I cant remember how I did it back then. can someone please help me?

I know it had something to do with aedict or openwnn, which I added to my phone already but I cant "activate" it. I remember being told to go to settings>manage apps>... and then ??

he~lp!

tia!!

OP
S

sophia1212

Reaction score
What you should do is click on your name in this thread. then click on statistics, and when you click on find all threads/posts started by ____ you can see which threads you have created or participated in. Is this what you were looking for http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...there-app-will-give-me-japanese-keyboard.html

ah, you are awesome! thank you! I was able to find what I needed to do to get it on my vortex. I still seem to be having a little problem with the type setting itself, but I asked the question over there since someone else mentioned it as well. hopefully I can revive it to get what I need answered.

thanks so very much!