Can anyone help me out

erica720

Reaction score
I saw a few forums that discuss some of these issues, but none all at once so I figured I'd post and see what happens...
Ok so I am currently running Home++. I really love it. BUT today I was trying to use my phone, and the home button wouldn't work. Then, the lock code wouldn't work. Next, the phone was silenced. This is really weird. People are also trying to call me and I'm not receiving the calls. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? Like I said, the only two apps I downloaded recently are Home++ and the game Bomber.

Thanks in advance!

gnmitchell

Reaction score
I would uninstall both programs and reinstall one at a time and see if you are having the same problem.
BTW are you rooted?

OP
E

erica720

Reaction score
Nope, not rooted. It's so odd! It was fine this morning. I put the phone aside, and when I came back to it, this started.

irishdroid

Reaction score
I had home ++ for a long time mainly for the screens. I never had that problem at all. I would uninstall the game bomber and reboot, see if that helps. If your using home++ for the homescreens you may want to think about rooting.

OP
E

erica720

Reaction score
Is there a huge difference once you root the phone? And, more importantly, is it easy to mess the phone up? haha that's my major concern!

irishdroid

Reaction score
Very easy, yes you can mess it up. However you can always go back to stock. I was worried about doing it too and I just youtubed droidmod and got step by step instructions. The Droid runs the same but you can do a lot more.with it. Read about the benefits and see if it works for you.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is there a huge difference once you root the phone? And, more importantly, is it easy to mess the phone up? haha that's my major concern!
We have a large hacking section.
Droid Hacking - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
In that section there are sub boards discussing new roms by developer, and a hacking HELP board. Read as much as you can, then read some more, and dont be afraid to ask a question. The guys in there are great. Sure they might bust your horns for doing something dumb (not understanding what you are doing and not asking questions before you do it - a guy who looks alot like me did something like that today :icon_ banana:), but we are all learning, some of us faster than others.
to be truthful, I read almost 2 weeks before I was ready to flash, but I wanted to know as much as possibile.
Root your droid is an excellent website too!
Root Your Droid