Cameraless Case

AthDruid

Reaction score
I'm looking for a case (preferably soft-ish) that does not have a cutout for the rear camera case.

some places that i work have policies against camera phones, but i'm also need my cell phone when i'm not in the office part of a facilty. so i was hoping i can find something that doesn't show the camera.

any suggestions?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I can suggest getting one of them gel cases and putting paper or something to cover the camera, but I know you probably looking for something more professional looking.

OP
AthDruid

AthDruid

Reaction score
I thought of that. But it rather have a solid case. Paper would make guards question.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

macbook_2012

Reaction score
The seidio Rugged "convert" case has a flap covering it. It's not super obvious, but it's now completely hidden either

OP
AthDruid

AthDruid

Reaction score
50 bucks though?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

macbook_2012

Reaction score
yeh, in your case just to cover the camera that's a bit much. But I think I'm going to get it for the overall protection when working

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
This is what I did at work. A thin cloth used for cleaning sunglasses or the screen on your phone is all you need. Hell, the cloth I used is what came in the kit for my screen protector from Zagg. Anyway, pull the battery cover off your t-bolt and look at the size of the lens. When the battery cover is off it's just sitting there all exposed. Figure how small of a piece you need to cut to cover it up and to hang over the edges a little bit. Putting the battery cover back on the phone holds the piece of cloth in place nicely, which is why you leave a little hanging over the edge.

Is it the weekend now and you would like to use your camera again? No problem. Pull the battery cover back off, move the piece of cloth from the camera and place it on top of the battery and replace cover. Now, Monday morning when you go into work you still have the cloth to put back on and if you didn't want to buy a case for it you're all set. Oh, obviously this works with a case too... it just takes a few more seconds to pull the case on and off.