Camera

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by cece5702, Jul 11, 2012.

1. cece5702

cece5702 Member

Since ICS update, the camera on the Maxx now takes really nice pictures. Is it just me or has any one else noticed this improvement?
  2. DocsDad

DocsDad New Member

I like some of the Advanced Editing features too.
  3. cece5702

cece5702 Member

Hi Doc, Welcome back!:) Yeah its much better in my opinion. I also notice my reception is better here at work now and I'm on 4G with 2 bars and before ICS I was on 3G with 3-4 Bars. Thats the strangest thing. Its 2:35 pm in the afternoon and my battery is at 90% since pulling it off the charger this morning at 6:00 am.
  4. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

As I mentioned in these two threads on the same topic - Is the camera any different? and ics camera - I haven't found the picture quality to be improved with the ICS update. The shutter is faster (which can sometimes lead to better pictures, sometimes not), the flash and shutter seem to be more in sync (which can definitely lead to better shots), and there's a few new features, but overall, I haven't seen any real improvement in picture quality.
  5. cece5702

cece5702 Member

I was not aware of the other two threads on the same topic thats why I started this one. The flash and shutter are more in sync and faster also. My pics seem to be more clear and not as fuzzy as before. I'm loving ICS. :)
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx camera flash

droid razr photo editor