Camera

crxlvr

Reaction score
Everyone complaining about the camera it is defaulted at 6mp and 720p video. Open the camera and change in the settings

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Now we just need a way to speed up the whole process! My camera moves around like a drunk elephant.

OP
crxlvr

crxlvr

Reaction score
it does seem much slower when in 8mp and 1080p mode to actually take the picture. could be the crap mem card that motorola gives us. Maybe a higher class would speed things up a bit.

portermac

Reaction score
Everyone try holding the camera button until you want to take the pic and then let go. It pretty much takes the picture instantly.

xcrider

Reaction score
Everyone try holding the camera button until you want to take the pic and then let go. It pretty much takes the picture instantly.

Thanks for the tip. :D

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
That is much better! Thanks! Still, for a phone with this kind of power, when I hit the back button trying to exit the camera, it should dump out immediately. It did on my X. And, trying to fire up the camera quick to get an unexpected shot? Fa'getaboutit!

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The original Droid also had the shutter/focus delay and it was improved slightly after an OTA update, so there is some hope that the problem may be partially resolved when the first mandatory update is released.

My concern about Moto as a company is that their teams had to have known about this problem from the previous devices they've released, shouldn't that be the first thing to look for, reoccurring problems?

Last edited: