1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

camera zoom fx

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by rumblee1, Dec 9, 2013.

1. rumblee1

rumblee1 Member

Any note 2 owners using this app? Does it improve the note 2 's camera
  2. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Yes I use it sometimes.
    Yes and no.
    It's slower loading initially and the burst mode takes longer to save but zoomed shots turn out better and regular shots have bigger file sizes for better prints at larger than 4x6.
    The stock camera saves burst shots on the phone memory for quicker saves whereas CZ saves them to the default folder, in my case being the class 10 SD card.
    Camera Zoom has more and better, imo, tweakability for a better shot but for on the fly quick shots I stick with the stock camera. One huge advantage for me is CZ makes much better "best picture " files because of the HD capability.
    That being said if I need a lot of choices for best shot I shoot a video and use Frame Grabber to make stills because it'll make stills up to the number frames per second. I think the Note2 does 24fps so that gives me 24 choices per second of video.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)
  3. MacLeod

MacLeod New Member

Yeah I agree that the stock camera is a little better for point and shoot. I tried all the other camera apps out there and while I'm sure they have greater potential, for a photography novice like me that doesn't understand all the different settings, the stock camera does a better job. I tried a couple different night shots with the FX and the stock camera and the stocker came out better. Again, I'm sure it's just my lack of knowledge on how to use all the available options so if you're an experienced photographer, the FX could be your thing. If not, stick with the stock camera.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.
Search tags for this page

best camera app for the note 2

note2 camera cannot zoom in and out at this mode