1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera won't initiate - Razr

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by kismet007, Nov 21, 2012.

1. kismet007

kismet007 New Member

The camera on my Razr does not work abruptly. When I select the camera, the screen goes blank for a milisecond, and then returns to the home screen. This happened on Halloween and an employee at a Verizon store was able to fix it by making some changes to the settings. But I am away for Thanksgiving, nowhere near a Verizon store, and very eager to be able to use my camera tomorrow. Any ideas? Restarting alone does not work. I found an earlier thread from August about this, but the directions did not seem to apply to my model or install. I have a factory install Razr XT912 (not rooted). Any suggestions would be most welcome!
  2. Caesars

Caesars Well-Known Member

Hrm i haven't heard of this, usually when my camera acts a fool i just soft reset (but you tried that)... Hopefully someone will be along soon.

Return of the Android
Search tags for this page
android razr camera won't initialize
android razr camera wont work

camera doesnt work razr xt912

camera won't initialize droid razr
camera won't load
camera wont open on droid razrr maxxx

camera wont open on razr maxx

droid razor camera won't work
droid razr maxx camera won't initiate
motorola raz camera wont load