1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

camera/voice not working with 2.3.3

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Sheepdawg, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Sheepdawg

Sheepdawg New Member

Hello all grest site..i need some help. I upgraded lastnight to the 4.5.596(2.3.3) and it seemed to go smoothly.but ive noticed my camera flickers like crazy if I turn on the auto locstion tag.and it never finds a location.
    Also, my google search widget wont work through the voice search option..it immediately says something about try again or no speech....whats up and what do I do???
  2. Sheepdawg

Sheepdawg New Member

Ok guys it now apPears its anything with the GPS..ITS LIKE IT JUST flickers in and out of signal????
  3. Sheepdawg

Sheepdawg New Member

Well...it seems to have fixed itself sometime During rhe last 8 hrs...thanks for all the..views?