Camera Software?

ccartertn

Reaction score
First of all, I have tried the camera out some and had bad results. I think a lot of the bad results are from motion blur while pressing the shutter button - I really have to "mash" it after the half-press focus. It could be due to the VZW silicone cover I have on it.

Regardless, I was playing around with Google Goggles and I noticed you snapped the picture by hitting an icon on the screen. I believe you do this with the Incredible too?

So, is there an app out there that can take control of your camera and let you use an on-screen shutter and perhaps alter some other settings?

thanks,
CC

kdkinc

Reaction score
First of all, I have tried the camera out some and had bad results. I think a lot of the bad results are from motion blur while pressing the shutter button - I really have to "mash" it after the half-press focus. It could be due to the VZW silicone cover I have on it.

Regardless, I was playing around with Google Goggles and I noticed you snapped the picture by hitting an icon on the screen. I believe you do this with the Incredible too?

So, is there an app out there that can take control of your camera and let you use an on-screen shutter and perhaps alter some other settings?

thanks,
CC

HAD the same issue...
Take the cover off and with a razor knife (small) cut along the side of the button indent on the cover. length ways. Just have two slits on the cover.
This relieves the stress on the cover so it can be pushed easier.
I do like the cover easy on and off with good protection.

icon6.gif
icon6.gif