1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

camera shuts phone down

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by budmckay80, Aug 29, 2010.

1. budmckay80

budmckay80 New Member

Hello i got the d1 rooted with bb.04 and chevys 1 g kernal and watermark theme my camera started messing up about a week ago sometimes u can take a picture but its badly distorted sometimes just opening up the camera makes it freeze up and becomes completely unresponcive either way it always makes the phone reboot ive tried different roms saphire frozen yougart and there all the same as far as the camera goes i even tried this time doin complete wipe and downloadn a fresh bb.04 and its the same anybody got any advise as whats wrong?
  2. dutch169

dutch169 New Member

I had the same problem when I installed BB. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing changed. I went back to stock and still the same problem. I ended up getting a new phone from Verizon.
  3. budmckay80

budmckay80 New Member

Thanks for the responce i figured id prob have to take it back n get a new one anyone else no what can be causing this id rather fix my phone than the aggervation of tryn to take it back anybody else got any ideas of what messed camera up and pss how to fix it ifnit can even be fixed????????
  4. crspang

crspang New Member

Don't take it back. CALL vzw and do it over the phone, you'll have less aggravation that way.
  5. budmckay80

budmckay80 New Member

Ok that sounds alot easier but i just cant figure out what happened to it it was workin fine then all the sudden started doin what its doin now id just like to no what caused it?
  6. dutch169

dutch169 New Member

I tried the over the phone thing and it didn't work. I did 3 factory resets with them and still the same problem. They then sent me a new 1 the next day. Before I rooted the camera worked fine. I think something got messed up during the process and was unreversable. When I unrooted and went back to stock the camera was still messed up.
Search tags for this page

droid x2 camera shuts down phone

phone shuts off taking a pic

phone shuts off when i take a picture

problem with droid camera shut off

s4 camera shuts off phone